Why NanaWall Glass Doors?
- Luxury Brand Recognition: The NanaWall luxury brand recognition helps in the marketing and sale of spec homes as well in the resale of homes.
- Increases the Value of a Project: NanaWall provides a superior return on investment for residential projects. For hospitality projects, NanaWall has shown to have increased restaurant revenues.
- Creates a Focal Point of a Project:
- Choices: We are unique by providing discerning customers a choice of over 18 different solutions, with different price points, and professional sales assistance to determine which is best for their individual needs.
- Architects Choice: More architects have NanaWall systems in their own homes than any other company. Architects’ sole choice in over 90% of publicly available specs.
- Direct Sales: Nana Wall Systems will quote direct to the customer eliminating unnecessary markups
- Fair Pricing: Simply, all products are worth the price charged
- Clean Lines: Minimal tracks, frames and side jambs with concealed hardware.
- Exhilarating Room Transformation: Bringing the outdoors in beautifully.
- Wide Range of Selections Available: 18 unique systems including wood, aluminum and clad over wood for uncompromising choices to meet most any design.
- Design Freedom with Custom Choices: Color, size, configuration, materials, glazing, locking and screens create unique openings made just for you.
- Hardware and Glass: NanaWall are shipped with concealed hardware pre-fitted, attached and ready for use including insulated glass and glazing.
- European Styling: Sleek profiles allow glass areas to be maximized.
- Folding Systems: Where panels remain stacked in the opening and perpendicular.
- Single Track Sliding Systems: Where panels stack outside the plane of the opening.
- One Track Sill: Both top hung and floor mounted systems available. Bottom supported systems suspend the tandem rollers above the bottom of the sill for easier maintenance and longer life.
- Accessories: The NanaScreen, a series of collapsible, pleated screen panels is available as an option.
- Effortless Operation: Precision engineering makes single hand operation possible.
- German Engineered: Recognized as the world leader in engineering, the NanaWall product is single sourced from Solarlux including both hardware and panels.
- German Designed: Incorporating the latest technology to provide the finest product possible.
- Americanized: Products have been adapted to meet American and Canadian codes, testing, ADA and hardware requirements.
- USA Produced: Four unique systems are manufactured in Richmond, CA. The remaining systems are produced in Germany.
- Life Cycle Costs: Compare the total package including longevity of product when considering total user costs. With its precision engineering, the NanaWall provides long-term satisfactory operation. This longevity lowers life cycle costs and lowers the total cost of ownership. This also means that less energy and resources need to be utilized to make replacement product.
- Adjustability Features: Hardware can be adjusted to offset building movement resulting in longer life cycles.
- Quality Materials: Components such as Polyamide coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers are designed for long term performance.
- Proven Materials: NanaWall uses proven materials like extruded aluminum and triple laminated wood for long lasting performance.
- Easy Cleaning: Several systems have removable hinge pins for easy access cleaning even for high rise applications.
- Real World Tested: Installations in Europe since 1984 and in America since 1994.
- AAMA Tested: Systems have been tested for Air, Water and Structural performance per AAMA standards, and passed.
- Energy Savings-NFRC and Energy Star Approved: Eight systems are rated, certified, and labeled in accordance with NFRC 100/200 and are Energy Star rated with selected glazing.
- Hurricane Approved: Miami Dade County approved system also tested to AAMA standards.
- ISO 9001: The Solarlux plant in Germany and the Solarlux-Nana LLC plant in California are both ISO 9001 approved. Standards Organization requirements. (Quality Manuals available upon request)
- Security Tested: Multi point locking and key locks combine to meet or exceed AAMA certification for forced entry resistance. Also tested to various European standards.
- Life Cycle Test: Four systems passed 20,000 cycle testing per European standards.
- STC and OITC Rated: Seven systems sound tested, with one system meeting up to 45 STC Rating.
- Warranty: Ten years on rollers and insulated glass, five years on laminated glass and one year on all aspects of the product, doubled to two years if installed by a certified installer.
- Sustainability Consideration: Pioneers of the “Green” movement in folding glass doors. Nana Wall Systems offers powder coat finishes for aluminum systems and water based finishes for wood systems. LEED points possibilities. Use NanaWalls to create a more effective space which can reduce the building footprint and lower overall construction costs. The Solarlux plant in Germany is ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified.
- Over a Million Panels Installed Worldwide: Our units have been installed in all types of climate zones, from the Arctic to the Sahara to hurricane areas.
- Largest Folding System Project in the World: Over 5,000 panels used at Honua Kai in Hawaii.
- Varied Types of Projects: Residential, commercial, schools, churches … You name it, we’ve likely done it.
- New York Stadiums: Moving glass systems supplied to the Yankees, Mets, Meadowland, and Red Bull Stadiums.
- World Leader: Nana Wall Systems, with its partner Solarlux, from Germany, is the world leader in exterior opening glass wall technology.
- Proven Reputation: Nana Wall Systems and Solarlux started producing folding doors in 1989 and 1984, respectively.
- New Systems: In response to market needs, we innovate and develop an average of one new large opening glass wall system a year.
- Financially Viable: Dun and Bradstreet rated.
- Respected Everywhere: Adhere to strong beliefs that guide business decisions.
- Customer Oriented: Nana Wall Systems business philosophy is simply to satisfy the customer. A satisfactory record with the Better Business Bureau.
- Patents: Four USA and six German patents show a commitment to research and design for future viability.
- Easy to Order: All orders include project specific product drawings to reduce mistakes and provide consistent communication.
- Call-back Minimization: Engineering quality and installation excellence minimizes call-backs.
- Accurate Delivery Timelines: We don’t exaggerate delivery schedules to win bids and then backslide, we offer accurate delivery projections. And deliveries are 95% on time.
- Support Staff: Dedicated technical support personnel trained in Germany are available in Corte Madera, CA, headquarters, for any product related questions.
- Architectural Support: Support staff, sales people and technical support are available to visit architectural facilities to help with the design process.
- Single Source Responsibility: Complete, engineered systems with factory-set, factory-installed hardware.
- Factory Direct Showrooms: There are 20 showrooms across North America with friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff including Scottsdale, AZ; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Orlando, FL; Sarasota, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Indianapolis, IN;Kansas City, KS; Detroit, MI; New York, NY; Cleveland, OH; Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle, WA; Kelwona, BC and Monterrey, Mexico.
- 45 Field Representatives: Every major city is represented along with Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, entire North and Central America is covered.
- 7000 Page Website: 24/7/365 award winning website to help guide through the selection process, specs and CAD.
- Certified Installers: Available upon request are independent, factory trained installers to make sure the product operates as stated.
- Service Technicians: Our certified installers are also our service technicians for any on site issues whether under warrantee or afterward.
- Replacement Parts: All systems supplied have replacement parts available, if needed.