Retail Storefronts—NanaWall Systems Brings the Shop to the Shopper
The storefront is the first line of branding that reflects a company’s unique image. An open storefront eliminates barriers and draws in customers. A NanaWall operable glass wall creates a wide, seamless transition between street and store—bringing the shop to the shopper before they ever cross the threshold.
- Immediately engage customers with product and personnel through wide-open NanaWall operable glass walls.
- Display areas are increased by utilizing street fronts, sidewalks, and mall walkways to display movable racks and bins that roll easily through the spacious opening.
- Increase sales by eliminating psychological as well as physical barriers. Shoppers attracted to colorful displays are readily drawn deep into the store.
- Leave the lights on after-hours for extra security and allow tomorrow’s buyers to view enticing merchandise as they stroll or drive by.
- Differentiate your company from the competition and extend your visual branding out to the street.
- Add commercial swing doors to the HSW60 sliding system to create a typical storefront with the unique ability to slide and stack the panels in any convenient location. Swing panels can also be incorporated into specific NanaWall folding systems for the same effect.