NanaWall Systems and the Restaurant Venue—A Clear Dining Pleasure
Opening the restaurant entrance makes the entire street front a welcoming door. Passersby easily see the food and immediately enjoy the restaurant’s ambience and entertainment. A NanaWall system provides additional seating space when open and comfort, security, and energy efficient weather protection when closed—without sacrificing open views.
- Increase seating capacity and boost revenue without a costly building expansion by opening NanaWall operable glass walls onto the street, patio or balcony.
- Facilitate free-flowing customer traffic by replacing the physical barrier between the street and the restaurant.
- Create comfortable and attractive four season outdoor dining by enclosing a covered patio with energy efficient, NFRC Certified NanaWall operable glass walls.
- Manage space and book lucrative private events with flexible banquet areas enclosed or expanded with a sound suppressing NanaWall system.
- Add commercial swing doors to the HSW60 sliding system to create a typical storefront with the unique ability to slide and stack the panels in any convenient location. Swing panels can also be incorporated into specific NanaWall folding systems for the same effect.