Why NanaWall Single Track Sliding Systems
NanaWall Defines the Single Track Sliding Glass Wall
The NanaWall Single Track Sliding Glass Wall offers unique design options far beyond those of a multi-track sliding door system. Unlimited spans of individual top-hung panels glide open or closed—all riding within a single narrow header over a single floor track.
- The single track design produces a clean sweep of panels that easily navigate multiple angle changes up to 90° and may be stacked virtually anywhere.
- Single track end-to-end closure means secure, rattle and draft free weather protection in the most demanding environments.
Total Design and Layout Flexibility
The NanaWall Single Track Sliding Glass Wall goes where no other operable glass wall has gone before. Take it around multiple corners, through sweeping segmented curves, bypass columns and circumvent structural obstacles.
- Very long continuous spans of panels are possible and easy to operate because the unlocked panels are moved independently and glide effortlessly on precision engineered NanaWall hardware.
- Panels will follow the head track beyond the frame of the opening to one or more stacking bays.
- Unattached panels mean easy one-by-one operation with options for partial openings
One Head Track, One Floor Track or Trackless
The NanaWall Single Track Sliding Glass Wall may be installed with no floor track for a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces. Secure multi-point locks engage with the turn of a handle sending concealed locking rods into individual adjustable floor sockets or the locking receivers in our custom ADA approved saddle sill.
- No “train station” effect from multiple floor tracks
- No need to engineer an extra-wide header
Swing Entry Doors that Disappear with the Panels
The NanaWall Single Track Sliding Glass Wall offers the option of convenient swinging entrance/egress doors anywhere within the span of the panels.
- Create a wide inviting glass storefront with sturdy commercial grade entrance doors—all of which can completely disappear for unobstructed shopper access.
- The swing doors slide away with the rest of the panels when the unit is opened.
- A pair of swing panels together creates a French door effect.
Weather Protection, Performance and Durability
Every NanaWall system is backed by over 25 years of research, system improvement and stringent independent testing resulting in unsurpassed durability in all-weather environments and exceptional long-term performance.
- NanaWall’s test results for wind, water and sound penetration, forced entry and impact, thermal performance and structural load facilitate choosing a system that meets or exceeds design specifications and ensures trouble free operation.
- End-to-end interlocking panels create a streamlined look and a weather resistant seal.